Thanks for your continued support during the COVID-19 crisis. Like most other businesses, we are practicing social distancing and doing our best to stay home to help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Read on for more information regarding how our business is moving forward during this time.
Edmonton Photography Sessions
For the time being, we have suspended our in-studio sessions in order to maintain proper social distancing and ensure that we have sufficient cleaning and disinfectant supplies in place. We are limiting our sessions to outdoor sessions only for up to a maximum of six people. For weddings and events, we are still able to provide photography coverage as long as we are able to maintain at least 6 feet of separation between us and our subjects and on the condition that AHS standards are being followed with respect to the government-mandated limits on the number of people allowed to gather (currently 15 or less).
Even though we are not able to offer all of our services face-to-face, the following services are still available:
- Virtual meetings to discuss your upcoming photography needs including weddings, events & commercial photography.
- Outdoor sessions for portraits and headshots (maximum 6 people)
- Wedding and event photography for gatherings of less than 15 people provided that social distancing rules are maintained and the event space is large enough to permit us to do our jobs at a safe distance.
- Small product photography. If you have small products or menu items that need to be photographed for your website or social media, we can offer free curbside pickup of your items which we will then photograph at our home studio and arrange to return to you after the shoot.
- Virtual 1-on-1 mentoring sessions including basic photography skills, Lightroom training, and digital asset management to help you store, organize and back up your digital photos.
Socially Distanced Wedding Packages
With many couples having to post-pone or reschedule their 2020 weddings to next year, we have recently introduced a special wedding photography package for those who are planning a socially distanced wedding in Edmonton between May 15th and October 31st, 2020. More information on this limited time offer is available on our website at https://momentsindigital.com/pricing/covid-19-wedding-photography-packages
Existing Wedding Clients & 2021 Wedding Couples
For our existing wedding clients who already have a wedding booked with us for the 2020 season, we are currently allowing all of our couples a one-time-only option to transfer their retainer to a new date within 12 months of their original wedding date without any fees or penalties (subject to availability). If you are a current wedding client and have specific questions about your particular situation, please give us a call and we can chat over the phone to come up with the best way to move forward during this uncertain time.
With many couples choosing to postpone their weddings until 2021, we have already noticed an increased demand for popular dates next year – particularly for Saturday weddings between June – September. To avoid missing out on booking your favourite vendor such as a photographer, we would strongly encourage you to finalize your venues to lock in your date as soon as possible and then proceed to book your other vendors. As much as we’d love to, we are unable to hold or reserve dates without a confirmed retainer and a signed contract in place. Although we have temporarily suspended any face-to-face meetings, we would be happy to meet with you virtually over Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp if you are wanting to speak with us about our photography services.
If you have any questions about our virtual services and would like to know how you can continue to support small businesses such as ourselves during this challenging time, feel free to give us a call at 780-940-1288 or contact us through our contact form. For additional information on the Covid-19 situation in Alberta, be sure to visit the government’s website for up-to-date information. Stay safe out there & thanks again for your continued support and patience during this time.