Updated May 20th, 2021. Thanks for your continued support during the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Like many other non-essential businesses, we are practicing social distancing and doing our best to protect our community and help limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Read on for more information regarding how our business is continuing to navigate the current pandemic.
Edmonton Photography Sessions
For the time being, we are limiting our in-studio sessions in order to maintain proper social distancing and ensure that we have sufficient cleaning and disinfectant supplies in place. We are limiting our indoor sessions to a maximum of 4 people from the same household and our outdoor sessions to a maximum of 5 people from the same household. If possible, we are kindly asking all clients to hold off on getting their photography done until restrictions have been loosened and case numbers have come back down. For weddings and events, we are still able to provide photography coverage as long as we are able to maintain at least 6 feet of separation between us and our subjects and on the condition that standards are being followed with respect to the government-mandated limits on the number of people allowed to gather. Please refer to the Alberta government’s Covid-19 website for the latest information on public health measures & restrictions.
Even though we are not able to offer our full range of services at this time, the following services are still available:
- Virtual meetings to discuss your upcoming photography needs including weddings, events & commercial photography.
- Outdoor sessions for portraits and headshots (maximum 5 people from the same household)
- In-studio sessions for portraits and headshots (maximum 4 people from the same household)
- Wedding and event photography for gatherings that meet the government-mandated restrictions and allow for proper social distancing. Events must take place in a space that is large enough to permit us to do our jobs at a safe distance.
- Small product photography. If you have small products or menu items that need to be photographed for your website or social media, we can offer free curbside pickup of your items which we will then photograph at our home studio and arrange to return to you after the shoot.
- Virtual 1-on-1 mentoring sessions including basic photography skills, Lightroom training, and digital asset management to help you store, organize and back up your digital photos.
Socially Distanced Wedding Packages
With many couples having to postpone or reschedule their 2020 weddings to this year, we have recently extended our special wedding photography package for those who are planning a socially distanced wedding in Edmonton between January 1st & August 31st, 2021. More information on this limited time offer is available on our website at https://momentsindigital.com/pricing/covid-19-wedding-photography-packages
2021 & 2022 Wedding Couples
With many couples choosing to postpone their weddings last year, we have noticed an increased demand for popular dates in 2021 & 2022 – particularly for Saturday weddings between June – October. To avoid missing out on booking your favorite vendor such as a photographer, we would strongly encourage you to finalize your venues to lock in your date as soon as possible and then proceed to book your other vendors. As much as we’d love to, we are unable to hold or reserve dates without a confirmed retainer and a signed contract in place. Although we have temporarily suspended any face-to-face meetings, we would be happy to meet with you virtually over Facetime, Skype, or WhatsApp if you are wanting to speak with us about our photography services.
If you have any questions about our virtual services and would like to know how you can continue to support small businesses such as ourselves during this challenging time, feel free to give us a call at 780-940-1288 or contact us through our contact form. For additional information on the Covid-19 situation in Alberta, be sure to visit the government’s website for up-to-date information. Stay safe out there & thanks again for your continued support and patience during this time.